SUPER HEALTHY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER ICECREAM
How about a Chocolate Icecream that you and your kid can enjoy absolutely guilt free?
It's super duper # healthy with # NoSugar . It's creamy and it's made with bananas. That's where the creamy texture comes from.
So if u love bananas and peanut butter you have to try this.
In a way your kid is eating healthy bananas in the form of icecream instead of those sugary and not so healthy icecreams in the market. Sounds good right! :)
Recipe: approx makes 9 ozs
* Bananas: 2 large
* Peanut butter: 2 tsps
* Unsweetened 100% Cocoa powder: 2 tbsps (depends upon how chocolaty you want it. Don't add too much or it'll be bitter)
* Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
* Cinnamon powder: 1/4th tsp
* Milk: 1/4th cup (or as required for smooth blend)
* Chop bananas and freeze in a Ziplock till rock solid. Preferably overnight. Or you can simply keep bananas in the freezer and peel & chop it later with knife. Make sure the bananas are completely frozen. Like rock solid. girl for wedding
* Add chopped frozen bananas in a blender. Tip in all the ingredients above. Add half the quantity of milk first and then gradually add more as required to get a smooth blend.
* Blend on high till smooth.
* Transfer the mixture in an airtight container and freeze for 2 hours.
* Scoop out and your yummy healthy icecream is ready. :)
*** you can make different flavours of your choice like Bananas with blueberries or strawberries. Bananas with mint chocolate or with chocolate chips.
Be creative :)
•••• suitable for kids 18months+. Skip peanut butter for younger kids
•••• you can also freeze these in popsicles moulds